301 Treasure Cay Ct. Cedar Point, NC 28584
1) Do you charge for shipping? Yes, I charge a flat fee of $6.95 on all orders.
2) How do your sizes run? Are they junior sizes? No, they are not. But just as all women are not made the same, not all clothes are made the same. I offer a variety of sizes and styles so there is always plenty to choose from, despite your size. Typically the sizes run S (4-6), M (8-10), L (10-12), and XL (12-14). I do my best to try the clothes on when they come in to give you an honest answer about the fit! :)
3) The prices are cheap, so is the quality? I am able to offer excellent prices because I don't have the overhead that a store front has. All of the clothes I offer are well-made and trendy and perfect for those of us on a budget!
4) Once you run out of an item, will you get more in? Typically no. All of the items come pre-packaged in groups of 6, 8, or 12 depending what sizes are available in a particular item. I do not re-order so that your item is unique to you and I want to limit the possibility of you running into someone with the same item.
5) Do you accept returns? Yes! I am happy to exchange or refund on regular priced items as long as we know right away that you need to return. Sale/Clearance items are final-sale only. I like to receive returns within 7 days of purchase.